Thursday, October 4, 2012

ANNUIT COEPTIS


ANNUIT COEPTIS: ….. God has favored our undertaking.

This is just a little note congratulating ourselves, Romney, and his staff.

This is the first morning, in I don't know how long,  that I opened the computer and felt some  relief from the stress of this presidential campaign. I thought Obama would be brilliant in the debate and he wasn't . I thought  Romney would be his flat self and he wasn't…. I am glad I was wrong on both points.

Now the game - is - afoot.

Obama reminded me of Carter in his debate with Reagan. With Obama simply repeating his talking points in an effort to distort the ideas Romney has been building on in his campaign.

I think it is possible for Ryan to do the same with Biden. Biden has become a caricature  of Biden. Who, over many years, seems to have become a hollow man. Just a good-ole-boy living out the last of his years in the senate.

I got a e-mail this morning which was written in large bold letters saying over and over: IT’S THE SENATE STUPID…IT’S THE SENATE STUPID…… I guess the writer thought I or we would have forgotten the senate race is almost as important as the presidential election.  If we don't get control of the senate Harry Reid will keep doing what Harry has been doing. Harry can limit what the President and House members can do….

Below is a list of candidates we must support. We need all of these men/women in office. Some are running behind and All need campaign money. If all of us send 5 dollars to each candidate it would make such a impact. These last thirty days will tell the tale. The Dems sent out request for donations right after the debate last night. (I guess they thought the liberal voters would be worried enough after Obama's performance that they would, out of desperation, willingly send money.)

Josh Mandel (Ohio)
Ted Cruz (Texas)
Jeff Flake (Arizona)
Richard Mourdock (Indiana)
Deb Fischer (Nebraska)
George Allen (Virginia)
Tom Smith (Pennsylvania)
Dan Bongino (Maryland)


Obama (our current president) says:  

I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Somehow, given who Obama is as a person, we elected him. What a blight this will be on our history.


Ron

docnick37@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think?